As an affiliated individual, coach, referee or official of British Wrestling you are provided with Personal Accident insurance. Personal Accident is ‘non fault’ cover that provides fixed benefits in the event of accidental injuries, disabilities or death.
Cover has been arranged with Aviva Insurance Company, as a British Wrestling affiliated individual, coach, referee or official, the Personal Accident covers you during official British Wrestling and affiliated clubs’ competitions and training sessions. Worldwide cover is in place, you are also covered whilst traveling to and/or from BW approved activity within the UK.
The Personal Accident cover includes the following key benefits:
- Accidental Death – £25,000
- Loss of Sight in one or both eyes – £25,000
- Loss of hearing in one ear – £6,250
- Loss of hearing in both ears – £25,000
- Loss of one or more limbs – £25,000
- Loss of speech – £25,000
- Permanent Total Disablement – £25,000
- Broken Bones – A full list of bones covered and benefit amounts can be found within full policy schedule detailed below
- Physiotherapy – up to £2,500
- Coma Benefit – £50 per day up a maximum of 730 days
- Dental Expenses – up to £2,500
- Optical Expenses – up to £2,500
- Funeral Expenses – up to £10,000
- Hospitalisation – £50 per day up to 365 days
- Medical Expenses – 25% of death benefit up to £25,000
For an exhaustive list of the benefits covered via you affiliation, please click here to view a full copy of the policy schedule.
The policy schedule should be read in conjunction with the policy wording.