British Wrestling Travel Insurance
As a member, competitor or referee of British Wrestling who have opted to include liability insurance, the insurance you receive is for liability cover only. Whilst the liability cover is operative anywhere in the world (excluding the USA & Canada), which means you can participate in recognised British Wrestling activity worldwide (excluding the USA & Canada), this does not cover you for emergency medical expenses, repatriation, cancelled flights etc.
Sports Insure have partnered with a specialist insurer offering bespoke, travel insurance for sports individuals, which includes participation, training and competing in sporting activity, including Wrestling.
You can obtain cover for a single trip or on an annual, multi-trip basis.
Examples of cover include:
- Medical Expenses
- Hospital Transfers
- Cancellation and Curtailment
- Personal Accident
- Delayed Baggage
- Personal Money
- Loss of Passport/ documents
Instructions on how to obtain cover
- Click on the quotation button on the right hand side of this page, to start the process
- Select your travel details, traveler information and cover options as required
- On the Sports Extension section, select Category 2, to include Wrestling
- Complete the final sections and click ‘Calculate Quote’
- If you would like to proceed with the quote, continue to the enter details page
- Enter the necessary, personal details & purchase cover. Payment can be made with a credit or debit card
- Policy documentation will then be emailed to you immediately
If you have any issues obtaining a quote, or would like to speak to a member of the Sports Insure team, please call 0161 790 7000.