Martial Arts Travel Insurance
As as individual members or instructor of the BKA member the insurance you receive is for liability and personal accident cover only. The liability cover is operative anywhere in the world, which means you can participate in any recognised British Kendo Activity activity, including Kendo, Iaido, Jodo & Naginata worldwide. However this does not cover you for emergency medical expenses, repatriation, cancelled flights etc.
Sports Insure have partnered with a specialist insurer offering bespoke, travel insurance for sports individuals, which includes participation, training and competing in sporting activity, including Kendo, Iaido, Jodo & Naginata.
You can obtain cover for a single trip or on an annual, multi-trip basis.
Examples of cover include:
- Medical Expenses
- Hospital Transfers
- Cancellation and Curtailment
- Personal Accident
- Delayed Baggage
- Personal Money
- Loss of Passport
Instructions on how to obtain cover
- Click on the quotation button on the right hand side of this page, to start the process
- Select your travel details, traveler information and cover options as required
- On the Sports Extension section, select Category 2, to include Kendo (Iaido, Jodo & Naginata are included within Kendo and agreed with insurers)
- Complete the final sections and click ‘Calculate Quote’
- If you would like to proceed with the quote, continue to the enter details page
- Enter the necessary, personal details & purchase cover. Payment can be made with a credit or debit card
- Policy documentation will then be emailed to you immediately
If you have any issues obtaining a quote, or would like to speak to a member of the Sports Insure team, please call 0161 790 7000.