Personal Accident Insurance
All affiliated Coaches & Compete members receive Personal Accident insurance as part of their affiliation. This is a ‘no fault’ benefit that provides a specified amount to an injured coach or compete member, if they are injured whilst participating in recognised Badminton England activities.
Key Benefits include
- Death – £10,000
- Permanent Total Disablement – £50,000
- Loss of Sight – £50,000
- Loss of Limb – £50,000
- Loss of Internal Organ – £12,500
- Loss of Hearing in both ears – £50,000
- Loss of Hearing in one ear – £12,500
- Loss of Speech – £50,000
- Dental Expenses – up to £10,000
- Physiotherapy – up to £500
The above are the key benefits provided under the Personal Accident policy. For a full review of the cover reviewed, please review the relevant summary of cover.